Warboarders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witches Fall 1x1

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Witches Fall 1x1 Empty Witches Fall 1x1

Post by Zpam Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:20 pm

Once upon a time the humans and witches had been at peace, but the humans grew jealous of the witches power. Over time some of the humans began to kill off the witches, and drank there blood to gain there power. These humans became known as blood hunters. Unfortunately the leader of all witches had been unaware of the blood hunters, until it had become to late. The blood hunters had gained immense magic power from the fallen witches that they had killed and now rivaled that of the leader of the witches. The artifact maker as called forth to assist the leader of the witches to help protect the witches. Along with the artifact maker the voodoo queen had been called forth to assist in any way possible. Unfortunately she saw no threat for her kind and decided when the time was right she would assist the witches. Little did anyone know the leader of the witches had an artifact created centuries before to help them in times of dire situations. Only the Artifact maker knew how to properly use it and had taught the leader of the witches its secret as well. Our story begins here in the witches grand capital city known as Kelvar.

Name: Crystala Verna
Position: Artifact Maker Witch
Bio: Crysala was born with the knowledge of the secrets that is the world. She is skilled with magic, and over the years with the help of her coven she created the fountain of youth. Rules set by the original leader she grew up around they made it so that only she as the creator was blessed to drink from the fountain to remain her youthful self. As time drew on she gained the title of Creator and began making instruments to help the witches these were the artifacts. Over time she grew tired of creating the artifacts and hid herself by the fountain to be left alone for the remainder of her immortal life. Until the new leader summoned her and she came back into the new world still tired of the ancient artifacts. She prefers ice magic when she does use her magic.
Looks: http://i1.2pcdn.com/node14/image/avatar/426/79/20140102013050a0do8ed4flpmm7mf.jpg
Zpam
Zpam

Character sheet
Character name: Sky

Back to top Go down

Witches Fall 1x1 Empty Re: Witches Fall 1x1

Post by SirElfMaster Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:38 pm

Name: Saint Amara
Position: Witch Leader
Bio: Amara is said to be blessed by the three faced goddess, more commonly known as the goddess of magic. Not only does she contain an extra ordinary amount of magic but she always contains the wisdom to use it. She was given the title of saint by other witches for her generous gifts earlier on in life and for helping all of the warring witches clan to band together, creating an era of peace.
Appearance: Amara has no set appearance. She can take on any form that she wishes. However, most of the time she takes on the form of a young girl with messy brown hair and she wears a silk dress.
SirElfMaster
SirElfMaster

Character sheet
Character name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpam Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Crystala enters the throne room to see a young little girl sitting on the throne. She had been hidden away, but she couldn't believe they would elect a little girl as the leader of the witches. She walks up to the throne and smiles. "Hello little girl I was summoned to speak with the leader do you know where I can find your mother?" She knew the rumors that the current leader enjoyed looking like a small child, but she did enjoy messing around since she hadn't been in contact with to many people in a very long time.
Zpam
Zpam

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirElfMaster Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:48 pm

Amara eyed the woman. She was just as legend had described her and that wasn't necessarily a good thing. Amara stepped down from the throne and grew in stature to please the ancient witch. "The one you seek is me. I was the one to sent for you. I am glad that you graced me with your presence, I was afraid you might not show."
SirElfMaster
SirElfMaster

Character sheet
Character name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpam Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:53 pm

Crystala let out a small laugh and entered into a low bow. "What can I do for the newest leader after all I have all the time in the world. "She raised herself and smiled at her. "Besides not even I can deny a request to be called in front of our great Witch leader Saint Amara."
Zpam
Zpam

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirElfMaster Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:02 pm

Amara moved towards Crystala. In the room, there was a table surround by chairs. It was cluttered with papers. Amara sat in one of the chairs and motioned for the woman to do the same. "I am sorry that I was forced to summon you. I know you must have a million other things that you would rather do now." Amara gathered up some of the papers and looked through them. Once she inspected them, ensuring that she had the correct papers, she handed them to the lady. "I don't know what is happening but we have had reports of witches going missing. It is all there in those papers." She let out a sigh obviously concerned about what was happening. "To be honest, I didn't necessarily summon you because I needed your help, though I would appreciate it. I was afraid something bad might come your way. Most of those who have gone missing are elders."
SirElfMaster
SirElfMaster

Character sheet
Character name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpam Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:11 pm

Crystala took the papers and began to read them pacing around. "This isn't good." She continued pacing around as se read the papers again. "I thank you for summoning me as your concerns are valid, but unless they discover where the fountain is I would of remained unharmed." She set the papers down on the table closing her eyes. "I dare to even think of this much less ask, but do you know the secrets of the most powerful artifact and how to use it Amara." She took a deep breath and opened her eyes looking at the young leader." How many of my other artifacts do you have here in this city? Please I must know."
Zpam
Zpam

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirElfMaster Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:33 pm

Amara turned away from Crystala. She had not learned the secrets. That was something reserved for the elders, that way if the leader of the peoples of the world grew tyrannical, they could put an end to the tyrannical leader. "I am afraid the secretes of the grand artifact were kept from and there are far to many artifacts for me to count on one hand. They have become very common throughout the city." The city was inhabited with both humans and witches. The artifacts had become a mundane part of life and were used for simple chores. "I have however, gathered the five strongest artifacts, other than the heart of Kelvar and I intend to hide them." Amara stood up and moved papers around on the table. She revealed one of the artifacts that she had gathered. It was a small pendent that seemed to radiate with healing powers. "This just came to me right before you arrived."

(She has gathered the artifacts of William, Elis, Vex, Judeceal and Lilia, Rogues and Alora's haven't been made. Alora's will be made by Amara and Rogue's will be made from the fountain before it is destroyed)
SirElfMaster
SirElfMaster

Character sheet
Character name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpam Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:47 am

Crystala let out a sigh of relief glad to see those artifacts with her own eyes. "I am honored to see that those have survived through the years, but if I may suggest we don't just hide them we gather a group of young witches that we can trust with a strong amount of power and make them the guardians of the artifacts." Se it her lip as she looked at the artifact Amara had in her hand. "Some of the artifacts are dangerous for humans to know of which is why the 5 you have gathered must be given to those who can wield it, and they must be loyal. I wish I could be of more help, but the ones you choose to be guardians of he artifacts will need to know that when the time comes there young apprentice will take over." She was unsure of what was to come, but knew the safest place for the artifact was in the hand of witches, and not spread throughout the world. "Of course the final say is yours Amara."
Zpam
Zpam

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirElfMaster Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:10 pm

Amara set the artifact that she was holding back down on to the table. She hadn't considered let anyone wield the artifacts, they were far to powerful to allow them to fall in the wrong hands. "For now, I will keep hidden from the public but if something happens that we cannot fight alone, then I shall find warriors that can wield them." As she spoke, it looked as though the years vanished from her face and she was once again took on the appearance of a young girl. Her hair changed to a light red color and her faced was sprinkled with freckles. "It is difficult to know who to trust to wield these, perhaps you could hold on to them for now until we can find a suitable guardian."
SirElfMaster
SirElfMaster

Character sheet
Character name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpam Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:15 pm

Crystala let out a small sigh shaking her head. "If that is what you wish Amara, but the artifacts are of no use to me nor are they safe with me if the elders are being hunted." She began to think as she saw Amara transform again which made a smile appear on her face. "How are the young new witches and how is there power compared to your own?" She had decided that if she was to guard the artifacts she would see how well the little ones could handle one. Yes she had become a little sadistic from her years of solitude, but the only ones that she knew she could trust were the little witchlings.
Zpam
Zpam

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirElfMaster Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:29 pm

Amara seemed to considered the younger witches. Not many people came to close to containing the amount of magical energy that Amara had. It was seemed strange to her that she was born with such an overwhelming amount and that she never truly had one form. When she was younger she typically looked the same age if not sometimes younger but she would always appear different after a few minutes. As she aged she had gain more control over it. At first she could change her gender and then she was able to shift into animal. "The young witches have grown in power as always but not come close to being as powerful as I am. There are a few talented individuals but they would need far more training." As she spoke, Amara seemed become a young boy and then she quickly shifted into a young woman. Amara didn't seem to notice the changes and didn't care to try to control them at the moment. If she had wanted she could chose appear in a certain way, she could even chose to look like someone else.
SirElfMaster
SirElfMaster

Character sheet
Character name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpam Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:44 pm

Crystala nodded at Amara. "I understand Amara, but there after older more experienced witches they would never think of going near the children. We choose 5 of them and give them training on growing and controlling there magic." She then bit her lip once more she knew of one little witch with power for days that came close to Amara's, but she had special plans for that little witch. "Tell me how powerful do you think I am?"
Zpam
Zpam

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirElfMaster Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:53 pm

Amara smiled at Crystala. She figured that the old witch probably came close to having the same amount of magical power as her and if she didn't she had more than enough tricks to make up for it. "Crystala, I know you are one of the most powerful, if not the mot powerful witch around. I might have a lot of magic and knowledge to use it but you have just as many tricks, if not more than I do." Amara seemed to instantly age as she spoke. She had grown and her skin had darkened. Her hair was white and the lines on her face deepened. She waved to her guards, ordering them to leave. "Perhaps we should gather those five children and give me them proper training. But I think it will have to be in secrets. The council elders can't know. Only the two of us. If we should ever get an enemy that we can't defeat on our own, they would not expect the five artifact warriors."
SirElfMaster
SirElfMaster

Character sheet
Character name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpam Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:59 pm

Cystala smile grew as she watched her cave in. "Glad to see that you agree, as for the council of elders we will tell them that you have chosen these five children to become guardians in training to protect the elemental powers. Such as light, darkness , fire, air, water, earth ,and spirit." She took and sat down in a chair finally and let out a small laugh. "I know I shouldn't say this being immortal and all, but I am getting to old for this." She then burst out into a full on laugh.
Zpam
Zpam

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirElfMaster Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:05 pm

Amara joined in laughter with Cystala for a slight moment. To her age was relative. If Amara tried, she figured she could live for ever due to her constant changing of form. Old, young, it didn't mater to her. "I think we both know that age is relative to us." She waited to speak again until she had stopped laughing. "I do think we should keep the elders out of the loop. There just something... How do I say. I don't trust them. I sense that their is corruption in the council." Her eyes had become milking and it seemed as though she shouldn't have been able to see but she could see everything in perfect clarity. "I do have something else that might interest you. I have been working on a book, or something like that. I know that some day I will die but I want to ensure that my knowledge of the arcane survives."
SirElfMaster
SirElfMaster

Character sheet
Character name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpam Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:22 pm

Crystala stopped laughing when Amara brought up the book. "What if that knowledge falls into the wrong hands it could be dangerous." She thought for a minute thinking about it and spoke once more. "It is a smart idea, but at the same time not many people have the patience to read all of that knowledge. What if I help you turn your knowledge into a artifact? Think about it alright."
Zpam
Zpam

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirElfMaster Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:29 pm

Amara had gotten the response that she had been hoping for. She wanted the knowledge to be timeless but she had considered the dangers that it could fall in to the wrong hands. "I had been hoping I might get your help. I would hope that the knowledge would survive the test of time." Amara began to walk towards the throne. She had managed to create a small shadow realm with the sole purpose of hiding the book. The entrance was placed right behind the throne. "The guards won't bother us for some time but they will eventually check in on us to ensure nothing bad has happened or happening."
SirElfMaster
SirElfMaster

Character sheet
Character name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpam Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:38 am

Crystala let out a sigh and looked down at the ground. "There is a draw back to making your knowledge an artifact." She took a deep breath and continued on after a moments pause. "I don't know exactly how it will affect you, but it is possible that you won't have that knowledge inside you anymore. Therefore forcing you to carry the artifact. Do you think you are up to that?" Crystala took a peek into the realm Amara had created in all honesty it had been a very long time since she last created an artifact, but she knew she must help out as best she can.
Zpam
Zpam

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirElfMaster Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:05 pm

"Don't worry Crystala, I have taken every precaution. But I can tell you that it isn't ready yet." The room was filled with hundreds of different books and scrolls. All of them were written by Amara. Many of the books had the same contents only in a different language. It was obvious that she was working on a safe guard measure to ensure that no one could easily abuse the knowledge. "I have been perfecting a spell that I will eventually cast on these. It will combined of the contents of the books that are the same thing in to one, only the writing will continuously change. I have one other spell I will cast on it when the time comes. I wish to ensure that the reader can never learn everything contained with these books. I want to ensure that they can never grow to powerful."
SirElfMaster
SirElfMaster

Character sheet
Character name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpam Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:26 pm

"I understand how you feel Amara, but what if your gift of knowledge passes onto your next kin? What would you do then?" Crystala looked at all the books and scrolls she was impressed for sure, but worried that someone would eventually solve it all. She let out a small sigh and nodded her head. "When the time comes I shall help you, but for now you must close the portal for your guards are on there way back." She was hearing the footsteps outside the door and knew they where about to be checked on. "Also lets go and check out the children and there studies I would like to see these new witchlings."
Zpam
Zpam

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirElfMaster Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:33 pm

Amara followed Crystala out of the portal and with a wave of her hand the entrance to her shadow realm vanished. "We'll have to go to the city archive to get the paper work we need. I hadn't thought about looking into this before I talked to you." As she spoke the building shook. The earth ground cracked in the throne room as the building was torn in two. Amara fell to one knee in pain. The energy in the air felt wrong. Her appearance kept changing, it was constant and almost painful to look at. The ground at the end of the room began to cave in and collapse. With a lot of effort, Amara stabilized her form and rose to both of her feet. "We need to get out of her." She waved her hand towards the throne and magical energy rushed from it, forming a ring on her finger.
SirElfMaster
SirElfMaster

Character sheet
Character name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpam Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:40 pm

Crystala took a deep breath and started to seal the cracks with ice to stabilize the building." I agree we need to go the ice won't hold for long." She picked up Amara on her back and began running out of the building. She had noticed Amara had taken form of a child and was making sure she got out safely. As she ran she quickly grabbed the artifact from the table as she ran out of the throne room and out into the open. "Has this ever happened Amara?"
Zpam
Zpam

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirElfMaster Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:45 pm

Amara seemed drained. She had never felt such evil. It was over whelming. It's power seemed to match Amara's. "This had never happened before. There... There is... There is something wicked out there. I fought it for as long as long as I could but it was my equal. At least it was magical energy wise. I managed to buy use some time but it won't be long before it recovers." What ever had caused the destruction hadn't been to far from the scene and Amara had had a sort of spiritual battle with it. She had never seen a being strong enough to challenge her to fight, none the less in another plane of existence.
SirElfMaster
SirElfMaster

Character sheet
Character name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpam Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:50 pm

Crystala set Amara down on the ground watchin her and looking over her body. "I understand Amara, but you have me here now so allow me to assist you." She took and began to chant some healing spells that would assist in Amara regaining her magical energy. She was worried for Amara as well as the city. This was only the beginning and she wanted to get the grand councils permission to grant the secrets of the artifact to Amara.
Zpam
Zpam

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next