Warboarders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witches Fall 1x1

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Witches Fall 1x1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Witches Fall 1x1

Post by SirElfMaster Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:54 pm

Amara's eyes began to slowly close. She felt stronger due to Crystala's assistance but she was exhausted. Her color slowly turned jet black and her skin became a pale color, except her cheeks were touches with a slight blush. It seemed this was her default form. Something that was rare to see, something she had never seen. It was the form her body seemed to take when she fell asleep.
SirElfMaster
SirElfMaster

Character sheet
Character name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpam Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:58 pm

Crystala sighed as she saw Amara fall asleep. It was sweet to see her looking so defenseless, but she couldn't leave Amara alone to sleep. She picked her up and carried her to her home at the fountain of youth and set the sleeping Amara on her bed of leaves as she began to make some tea from the waterfall and rose petals.
Zpam
Zpam

Character sheet
Character name: Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by SirElfMaster Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:02 pm

Amara seemed to sleep peacefully for a few hours but her dreams were full of nightmares. She saw the city that she would give her life to protect fall into ruin. Fire as high as the eyes could see covered the majority of it. People were all around her screaming for help and she was powerless to stop. The elders had failed, the grandest artifact of the witches crumbled in ruin. They were to late. She was to late. She woke from her slumber screaming. Her face instantly touched with freckles and her hair had grow. It was now touched with red.
SirElfMaster
SirElfMaster

Character sheet
Character name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpam Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:11 pm

Crystala smiled as she heard Amara scream awake. "Good afternoon Amara." She stood up and brought over a cup of hot rose tea. "Do be careful it is hot, but it will calm you down." She then began to look into the fountain as she often did when she felt like she wanted to see her reflection. "It is strange how ones self can change, but yet we remain ourselves."
Zpam
Zpam

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirElfMaster Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:15 pm

Amara set the cup of tea on the ground next to her and wiped the sweat from her fore head. "You're telling me." Crystala may have known that truth just as well as Amara but she had known that her whole life. She had tried to under stand the patterns in her changes but there seemed to be none. The only time it made sense was when she forced it. However, it had given her an advantage over others. She could manipulate people if she had no other choice. Amara slowly calmed down and took a sip of her tea. "This is good tea."
SirElfMaster
SirElfMaster

Character sheet
Character name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpam Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:34 pm

Crystala couldn't help but laugh at Amara's comment. "Thanks took me about a hundred years to perfect it, but results are worth it I think. Anyways I plan on teaching you how to use the grand artifact. Your power will be greater with it, but there will be some side effects." She took a seat in front of Amara and placed the necklace in her palm. "Until then hold onto this for your protection against the darkness that is coming."
Zpam
Zpam

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirElfMaster Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:11 pm

Amara looked at the necklace and within the blink of an eye it was around her neck. She finished her tea and laid back down looking at the sky. "We'll have to see. The elders will mostly like want to keep the secrets from me but I don't blame them." The sun was covered by the clouds and they could hardly be seen through the canopy of the trees. "I've always liked being in nature and looking at the sky but I have to say that more than anything I love looking at the stars." She had began to unconsciously change the topic. The sight made her feel good for the moment. "It is said that the goddess of magic personally created the forests of the world."
SirElfMaster
SirElfMaster

Character sheet
Character name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpam Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:29 pm

Crystala looked at Amara curiously, and decided to ask her a simple question. "What is magic to you Amara? Is it Life, a weapon, or perhaps maybe it is the future?" She smiled at Amara as she stood and glanced into the fountain once more. "To me magic is what will help us in the future, but it is also what will and can destroy us. I see magic as all and nothing, but it can end up harming the ones we love if we aren't careful. Take the fountain of youth it was originally created to let us be young again, but it ended up making me eternally young and immortal I now am the protector of it so no one suffers as I have with a long life."
Zpam
Zpam

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirElfMaster Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:36 pm

Amara broke away from looking from the sky and stood up. "I have always thought of magic as a natural part of life. Something that guides us and aids us. Not something that is a weapon but a tool that aids us in every day life." She then turned her gaze into the waters of the fountain of youth. The water reflected broken beams of light back at her. It was beautiful to look at. She then let out a sigh as she spoke again. "I think it is unfortunate that some seem to think of magic as nothing more than a weapon."
SirElfMaster
SirElfMaster

Character sheet
Character name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpam Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:45 pm

Crystala smiled up and froze the water on the fountain and moved behind Amara. She then whispered softly into her ear." What do you see reflected at you? The fountain reveals the truth what you see is different from me, so tell me what is it you see I the mirror of youth." She then backed away and began to make some more tea time was beginning to move again and she felt as if the days where passing once more as they chatted.
Zpam
Zpam

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirElfMaster Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:50 pm

The images in the mirror were constantly changing at first Amara thought she saw her self but then it shifted. She thought perhaps she saw the goddess but soon afterwards she saw the city that she cherished on fire. She saw herself carrying a baby boy as she ran through the streets. Than she ashes, scores of witches wandering. Her face was stripped of color and her eyes glistened. Tears were beginning to form but she wiped them away. "It is to awful to speak."
SirElfMaster
SirElfMaster

Character sheet
Character name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpam Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:14 pm

"You saw a glimpse of the future I take it." She stood up and handed her the glass of tea." I have seen the burning city myself in the mirror, but it is different for myself. I do not know when it will burn, but if you saw it then it will be soon it is why we must protect the artifacts and prepare." She gave her a gentle hug. "Be strong and we will be able to survive this and help our people survive you are the leader, so let us plan for the event to come."
Zpam
Zpam

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirElfMaster Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:19 pm

Amara took the glass of tea from Crystala. Her hands were shacking, which caused her to spill a bit of it. "The future is a fickle thing, sense that we won't be able to stop what is to come though we can try. I did see something that both makes me want to cry but also gives me hope." She thought back to the vision of the witches that were wandering. They were their future if they couldn't save the city. "I saw that some survived. I won't give up the city without a fight but we might prepare for the inevitable as well."
SirElfMaster
SirElfMaster

Character sheet
Character name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpam Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:27 pm

Crystala smiled at Amara."Glad you see it the way I do lets go and prepare we shall do the best we can for the future. Also now you see why I wish to show you how to use the artifact."She hugs Amara in her arms. She has always seen a burning city with a little girl in her arms with a dagger being held by the child. "We must talk to the grand council do you agree?"
Zpam
Zpam

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirElfMaster Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:31 pm

Amara nodded her head in agreement, hoping that the council would see it the way that they did. She quickly drank the tea and turned into a ferret. Her fur was red in color and she was some what smaller than the typical ferret. She stood next to the fountain and waited for Crystala to direct them in the correct direction. Amara had never been to the fountain before and didn't know the way back.
SirElfMaster
SirElfMaster

Character sheet
Character name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpam Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:42 pm

Crystala picked up Amara and smiled."There are certain things that keeps this place hidden from prying eyes. "She walked outside and turned to show the wall of the city within a mile of the fountain. She smiled at the lit up city and let out a soft sigh."Such beauty I must say."
Zpam
Zpam

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirElfMaster Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:46 pm

Amara make sounds that seemed unintelligible. She had agreed that the city was beautiful but she didn't think that it was nearly as beautiful as the woods. In the distances she could see some smoke. There had been a fire but she didn't know if it was coming from the palace or some where near by. She doubted that it was coming from the palace but the council was located near the palace. She just hoped that nothing bad had happened to them.
SirElfMaster
SirElfMaster

Character sheet
Character name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpam Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:26 pm

Crystala let out a small sigh as she saw the smoke and shook her head."It is time we must go." She began walking carrying the farret Amara."Fo you enjoy being carried or something Amara?" She had a small smile on her face trying to distract herself from the doom to come. She had been wondering who the children both she and Amara had scene escaping in there arms.
Zpam
Zpam

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirElfMaster Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:08 pm

With a bit of effort, Amara fought through the painful feelings that she was feeling and transformed into a small bird. She flapped her wings a few times. She hadn't flown in a while and it would take some strength of will to keep her from changing in to something without wings in the middle of her flight. She flapped her wings a few more times and leaped to the sky. Amara was determined to get to the source of the smoke and help.
SirElfMaster
SirElfMaster

Character sheet
Character name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpam Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:42 pm

Crystala sighed she knew Amara was worried, but even her ice magic wasn't very well suited for a fire. She knew water was just ice in liquid form, but she had issues controlling any kind of water."Amara I know your worried, but think this out logically even if you get there in time to help what can you do, and who started it we need to find the culprit first."
Zpam
Zpam

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2